In a previous blog we talked about dream cars and singled out the 2015 Audi R8 5.2 Spyder as a possible answer to those dreams, given its sleek look, powerful engine and of course the higher price tag that might be out of reach for some consumers.
But, here at Audi of Nashua, there is a way to find a dream car that might be more affordable – a certified pre-owned Audi.
What is certified pre-owned? Put simply, a certified pre-owned vehicle is a used car that has been inspected, refurbished, and certified by a manufacturer or other authority. Most models that are considered CPOs include an extended warranty, special financing and additional benefits.
Here at Audi of Nashua you can be certain that a certified pre-owned vehicle will give you fantastic performance specs and peace of mind. To say we consider each and every detail, both when we build your Audi and when we give it our certified stamp of approval, is hardly an exaggeration. A certified pre-owned Audi goes through our 300+ Point Inspection process that includes:
- 24/7 Roadside Assistance for the duration of the warranty, including trip interruption benefits
- The balance of the original 12-year Corrosion Perforation Limited Warranty, regardless of mileage
- The balance of no-charge scheduled maintenance²
- 24-hour customer service support
- The peace of mind of having a factory backed limited warranty with coverage for up to six years or 100,000 total vehicle miles.
Come visit the dedicated sales team at Audi of Nashua and take a look at our certified pre-owned vehicles, such as the 2015 Audi A6 3.0T Premium Plus Sedan and schedule a test drive today.