One of the best features on the Audi of Nashua website is the pre-owned specials feature on the front page. This is a great feature on the website that allows any would-be Audi owner the chance to peruse a listing of previously owned Audi models that still maintain the quality care of a newer model. Another benefit, a lower price. For example, take a look at the 2013 Audi A4 2.0T Premium Sedan, the first featured certified pre-owned automobile on the list.
What is certified pre-owned? Put simply, a certified pre-owned vehicle, also seen as CPO, another one of those acronyms, is a used car that has been inspected, refurbished, and certified (key word) by a manufacturer or other authority. Most models that are considered CPOs include an extended warranty, special financing and additional benefits.
Here at Audi of Nashua you can be certain that a certified pre-owned vehicle will give you performance and peace of mind. To say we consider each and every detail, both when we build your Audi and when we give it our certified stamp of approval, is hardly an exaggeration. A certified pre-owned Audi goes through our 300+ Point Inspection process that includes:
- 24/7 Roadside Assistance for the duration of the warranty, including trip interruption benefits
- The balance of the original 12-year Corrosion Perforation Limited Warranty, regardless of mileage
- The balance of no-charge scheduled maintenance²
- 24-hour customer service support
- The peace of mind of having a factory backed limited warranty with coverage for up to six years or 100,000 total vehicle miles.
Come visit Audi of Nashua and take a look at our certified pre-owned vehicles, such as the 2013 Audi A4 2.0T Premium Sedan and schedule a test drive today.