April is that time of year when you give a little bit of extra attention to your Audi car. Regular Audi maintenance is an essential component of responsible vehicle ownership, and taking your car into our Audi service center for regular checkups has many benefits. Across the country during April, drivers take precautions to ensure that their vehicle remains well-maintained. Here is how you can celebrate National Car Care Month with us.
- Tire check: The winter in Nashua can take its toll on the tires of your Audi car. In particular, the types of temperature fluctuations that occur can cause the tire pressure to change, so we will ensure that your tires are ready for the road.
- Exhaust and Battery: The car’s exhaust system should be free of any broken parts or leaks. If you’re noticing unusual noise, it could be due to a faulty exhaust. Likewise, the battery may need to be replaced if it is taking longer to start up your vehicle.
- Windshield wiper blades: The snow and ice of winter can do a number on your car’s windshield wiper blades. Get them replaced so that they are ready to handle the spring rains.
- Fluid top-off: To run at its most effective, your Audi car requires the proper amount of fluids. This includes engine oil, brake fluid, and transmission fluid.
- Brake check: During winter, you may have used your brakes on icy roads, which can quickly wear them down. We’ll check your brake health by looking over the rotors, calipers, and pads.
To get your Audi car back into top condition, schedule a maintenance appointment with our certified Audi mechanics today.