When browsing the online inventory of pre-owned Audi cars at Audi Nashua, you are likely to come across a section called Audi Certified Pre-Owned. What exactly does this mean, and how does a pre-owned Audi become Certified? The short version is that this inventory represents the best of the best pre-owned Audi cars. If you’re looking to drive off our dealership lot in an affordable Audi car that is a recent model year and has a few miles on the odometer, then a car from the Audi CPO inventory if your best bet.
How an Audi Car Becomes Certified
While every vehicle in the pre-owned inventory at Audi Nashua is thoroughly inspected, the Certified Pre-Owned inventory comes with even more reassurance. The comprehensive 300-point inspection includes:
- 15 pre-checks
- 115 exterior checkpoints
- 85 interior checkpoints
- 39 engine compartment checkpoints
- 36 undercarriage checkpoints
- 18 road-test checkpoints
In addition, in order to become Certified, the vehicle must be five model year or newer and have less than 60,000 miles.
On top of the high quality of the car, buying Certified Pre-Owned comes with other benefits. These include:
- The remainder of the new-vehicle limited warranty is applied to the car
- Audi Certified Pre-Owned Limited Warranty features unlimited mileage with coverage honored at over 300 Audi dealerships throughout the United States.
- Vehicle History Report
- 24-Hour Roadside Assistance for one year. This includes emergency towing, collision, jump start, flat tire change, emergency fuel service, lock-out service, and more.
- 3-month free trial of SiriusXM All Access
Browse our large inventory of high-quality CPO Audi cars here at Audi Nashua.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.